Thursday, February 19, 2015

Spiderwebs & Winter Blues


Quilts for Christmas

My personal quilting challenge for 2014 was to make a quilt for each one of my six grandchildren.

Spiderwebs


Spiderwebs

This is #5 and is Maxie's quilt. It was actually completed in 2012 as part of a UFO Challenge. I don't feel like I will ever see the end of my UFOs but I'm trying.



block with spiderweb quilting

I changed the name to Spiderwebs. I blogged about it here.

label



Winter Blues


Winter Blues

And this is #6, for Massimo,  the last of my grandchildren's Christmas quilts. This was another Judy Laquidara challenge. It was the January block for Scrappy Challenge 2014 and was actually the first one I made as a grandkid quilt.


block

I changed the name of this one also.   See more about it here.

label




1 comment:

Margaret said...

Great quilts, Terry. I especially like your quilting and fabric choices for the Spider Webs -- just perfect!