Thursday, October 3, 2013

Take a Stitch Tuesday


Stitches 45 to 48

TAST Stitches 45 to 48


Four more samples for TAST with Sharon b. at Pin Tangle. http://pintangle.com/tast-faq/


Stitch 45 – Arrow or Arrowhead Stitch

This was the perfect stitch to interpret my photo of spruce tree branches.

Arrow or Arrowhead Stitch

The inspiration:

Spruce branches

Stitch 46 – Buttonhole Eyelet Flower

Not sure if I got the centre of this stitch right but it seems to work.

Buttonhole Eyelet Flower

Stitch 47 – Berry Stitch

I really liked doing the Berry Stitch, can think of lots of applications for it.

Berry Stitch

Stitch 48 - Knotted Cable Chain Stitch

Looked like fish scales to me!

Knotted Cable Chain Stitch

I will link up to TAST at Pin Tangle  

Check out the comments to see all the beautiful work going on there.

Happy Stitching,

Terry



3 comments:

Kitchener Quilter said...

Love all your stitchy work. Especially the spruce boughs.

Annet said...

Again, you made some gorgeous samples!

Queeniepatch said...

Wow, Terry! Seeing your take on these TAST stitches is always such a delight. The twig of Spruce is so real I can (almost) feel the fragrance!